The NAMA's Coffee, Tea & Water conference took place on November 6-7, bringing together professionals from the coffee, tea, water service, pantry, and workplace amenities industries. BBI’s executive team in attendance included:
Executive Vice President of Sales: Vincent DiBetta
• Vice President Unattended Retail: Paul Van Vleck
• Vice President of Marketing and Distribution: John Seeberger
• Director of Client Relationships: Greg White
• General Manager: Eric King
• Regional Manager Southwest : Doug Schnurr
• Regional Manager Northeast: Jeff Terban
• Senior Account Executive OCS Specialist: Dinah Schnurr
The event showcased essential insights for workplaces and the professionals that supply them. It focused on foundational principles, advanced leadership tools, innovative solutions, and products to enhance the away-from-home worksite. Over 90 manufacturers were in attendance, along with notable operators like USG and Canteen and major suppliers like Vistar. It solidified its status as the largest show dedicated to the OCS channel.
BBI’s team actively engaged, exploring new products and participating in educational seminars that addressed the ever-changing coffee and tea markets.