We've got you covered.
BBI has spent decades building and expanding our portfolio in order to bring clients a wide array of services. We have hired exceptional teams of sales, marketing, customer service, telesales, finance, and administrative professionals to deliver top-level results. Here at BBI we offer personalized services to fit your needs. Contact us today to find out how we can support your business.
Complete account coverage
- Comprehensive coverage of accounts at the national, regional, and local levels
- Robust teams of sales professionals dedicated to servicing each channel with their expertise
- Leveraging opportunities for independent distribution, buying groups and other services
Trade show, convention, and meeting coverage
- Support of major independent distributor shows, telethons, advertising, and other events.
- Provide cost savings opportunities in all the above with booth sharing, advertising sharing, etc.
- POS development and graphic design
- Nutritional recommendations
- Promotion development, execution, tracking, and payouts
- Custom forms and pre-booking deal sheets
- Item, packaging, box, and case designs
- Presentations, selling stories, toolbox development
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Order processing and up-to-the-minute tracking of orders
- Rebate processing including the issuing and mailing of checks
- Complete management of internal and external MDF
- Large cross-trained CSR staff
- Experienced in several proprietary SAP systems used by our clients
TELESALES AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Expert team of Telesales Professionals with custom CRM tools
- Capabilities proved to increase sales and create superior customer relationships
- BBI works with your field representatives and distributors to deliver results
DATA ANALYSIS AND SALES REPORTING SERVICES
- Complete data analysis of available third-party data including gap and variance account targeting reports
- ROI analysis of MDF spends
- Custom promotion and sales activity trackers
- Calculate line, brand, and item distribution penetration levels
- Monthly summary reporting
All kinds of channels, both classic and future-forward thinking.
Our Grocery Team has the expertise and market knowledge to get products into key selling locations.
BBI has Account Executives across multiple regions dedicated specifically to the Grocery Channel.
We offer a single point of contact for all your needs and innovation to match any challenge.
Our clients leverage BBI’s expertise to develop specific strategies and maximize retail execution at convenience store locations.
We deliver insight into consumer behaviors that help our clients develop successful long-term executable goals.
Our dynamic team of sales and support professionals are ready to tackle your business needs.
Our team capabilities include retailer analysis, in addition to developing and maintaining Space Management Files intended to capitalize on that analysis.
BBI provides retail services for pricing elasticity, the impact of operational adjustments at the store level, and promotional effectiveness.
We achieve excellence in retail channels through manufacturer forecasting and regularly scheduled reviews with the buyer.
BBI pioneered the Special Market Industry and have been focused on expanding brand availability in a tireless “Pursuit of Everywhere” for over 20 years.
Areas of expertise and experience include, but are not limited to Electronics, Automotive, Apparel, Craft/Hobby, Travel, Sporting Goods, Dining, Bookstores, Pet Stores, Office Supply, and Home Improvement.
Over 50 years of experience building businesses in a variety of channels has given BBI the tools necessary to deliver results.
We offer a superior, national, one-stop-service for vending account and trade show coverage, program and promotions development, and sales data management.
BBI utilizes a field sales team of over 55 Vending/OCS Specialists with experience building traditional Vending Accounts.
We cover over 10,000 National Vending Operators and reach an extended network of 1.3 million snack machines and over 2,000 emerging Micro-markets.
Our value team is skilled at pioneering methods necessary to move your business forward by leveraging longstanding relationships at all key Value retailers.
Experienced teams located near major clients are prepared to engage in product development for POG’s, as well as Category Management, and many other services.
BBI offers one of the largest dedicated food teams in the Value store industry.
BBI specializes in headquarter sales with an emphasis on retail execution and dedicated customer service.
Our team excels at product development and packaging design for strategic deployment in this growing channel.
We have over 50 years of combined expertise in the Club Channel and leverage that knowledge to improve client results.
Significant high-level experience in building programs that have generated over $1B in sales for our brands and client partners.