Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
The focus of this role is to provide excellent service to various internal stakeholders as well as externally to clients and customers.
As the primary liaison between snack/confectionary manufacturers and their customers, you will build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations, and requirements to achieve customer goals and high service levels.
With a laser focus on customer needs, you will process orders accurately and timely via MCS, and communicate with the customer regarding order information, unit prices, confirmations, shipping dates, changes, and any anticipated delays/cuts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Handling new vendor set up, vendor portal maintenance per guidelines, price changes, item set up changes, and promotions, including working with quote sheets, images, COI maintenance in vendor portals.
- Making deduction entries, pulling customer data, and promotion calendar maintenance.
- Maintaining the product sample room, ensuring it is appropriately stocked within date products. Place orders and manage seasonal sample requests. Assist manufacturers send and track mockups.
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of related Administrative experience. Previous experience with order entry is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills are a must, including intermediate Excel (must be able to create spreadsheets, work with formulas, manipulate data) as well as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with MCS or other order entry system or ERP is an asset.
- Impeccable follow through, strong attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Service-oriented with a can-do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability that works well individually as well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task.
**This is an in-office position. We are following all CDC and local guidance.**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Sales Support Administrator. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.