Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The role of Invoicing Associate is to provide excellent service invoicing clients timely and accurately.
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of prior billing/invoicing experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and basic Excel.
- Excellent keyboarding, data entry and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Invoicing/e-invoicing of customers and processing of invoices through various accounting systems and external websites.
- Researching missing invoices and purchase orders from commission statements, including contacting clients to obtain missing invoices if necessary.
- Supporting the efficiency of the check posting process.
- Reconciling internal and external systems to ensure all outstanding invoices have been submitted to the customer.
- Handling any disputed balances, purchase orders out of funds and any other accounting charge code issues.
- Acting as the liaison between customers, credit offices, branch offices and customers to resolve billing issues.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the client to be able to obtain information and resolve issues.
***This is an in-office position. We are following all CDC and local guidance.***
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Invoicing Associate. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to learning about you!