Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum high school diploma. BA degree preferred in related area of study such as Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a fast-paced setting
- Strong keyboarding and Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with MCS or other order entry management system is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Can do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Executing trade plan management responsibilities including: entering billbacks, off invoice, lump sum, rebates, markdowns, spoilage, damages, slotting, new store allowances and processing deductions and credits
- Processing check and sample requests
- Assisting with tradeshows as needed
- Providing sales support as needed
***This is an in-office position. We are following all CDC and local guidance.***
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the TPM Administrator. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning about you!