The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing and attracting qualified candidates through onboarding. This position is anticipated to work a hybrid schedule between home and office in Hollywood, FL.
Here is a Taste of What You Will Be Doing:
- Builds applicant sources and pipeline, including contacting passive and active jobseekers by researching and utilizing various techniques such as colleges, employment agencies, industry events, and internet sites. Attends job fairs, community events, etc., as necessary.
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process, including drafting ads, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, references, and on-boarding. Works with hiring managers to develop a search strategy and establish a timeline.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials. Conducts candidates’ pre-screening and interviews as appropriate. Provides hiring Manager with a shortlist of pre-screened candidates with summaries.
- Provides timely follow-up and correspondence.
- Spearheads the company’s intern program. Coordinates the hiring of interns across the company. Creates relationships with appropriate college/university career centers and attends virtual and in-person career fairs as needed.
- Manages the company referral program.
- Develops recruitment budgets and strategies. Sources and maintains a relationship with related vendors.
- Tracks and reports metrics such as cost per hire, time to fill, turnover, diversity, and other activity areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recipe for Success:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related area of study
· Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience for administrative and management positions. Prior experience recruiting for sales and support roles such as Account Executives, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, and Sales Support Admin is required.
· Prior experience working within the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), broker, food products, or sales environment is an asset.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite). Experience with different job boards/internet sites such as: Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, and others. Well-developed internet research and search skills.
· Initiative-taker with prior experience building a TA/Recruitment function
· Skilled multitasker, able to handle multiple requisitions simultaneously. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to adapt and work with various people.
· Can-do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability.
· Excellent negotiation and time management skills.
BBI offers a comprehensive health & benefits package, bonus, and paid time off. Learn more about us at: www.bbiteam.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Talent Acquisition Specialist. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.