Join a Team That Delivers
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
This role drives results by assisting their assigned Account Executives to do their job more effectively while working closely with fellow Sales Support Associates and other internal areas such as Accounting, Marketing, Trade Planning, and Customer Service.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Website Audits and Site Scrubbing
- Creating and Edit PowerPoint Documents
- Run and Manipulate Excel Sales Reports Within Multiple Platforms
- Excel Tracker Creation and Maintenance
- Create Item Mailing Kits
- SharePoint Maintenance
- Salesforce Maintenance
- Data Entry of New Item Forms (NIF)
- Outlook Team Calendar Maintenance
- Vendor Day & Client Meeting Coordination (Virtual and in Person)
- Retail Store Audits
- Utilize Multiple Data Sources to gather production
- Manage Heavy Email, Teams Chat, and Phone Calls
- Organizational skills: 1 year (Required)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related
area of study.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related role
- Significant computer proficiency with MS Excel (Intermediate-Advanced level).
Strong Outlook and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of SharePoint and CRM’s are
- Possess critical thinking skills, analytical problem-solving skills, and the ability to
- Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on time
- Hands-on, self-starter who thrives working independently in a fast-paced
environment who also can work in a collaborative team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid company holidays
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake Mary, FL: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Sales Support Administrator. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.