Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will work as part of a team performing merchandising activities in a large grocery chain store. Following Plan-O-Gram (POG/MOD), you will ensure the product presentation is set to the retailer’s expectations.
Recipe for Success
- High school diploma preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous retail merchandising experience is required.
- Able to read and interpret Plan-O-Grams
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to work in stores in the Charleston and Mount Pleasant, S.C areas.
- Available to work Monday-Thursday, approximately 7 hours per day.
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team, and a can-do, positive attitude is a must!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Retail Merchandiser. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.