Join a Team That Delivers
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to drive initiatives from our 2023 marketing programs
- Work in Grocery & Convenience Stores (C-Store) chains & independent stores distributed by our partners to ensure Planogram (POG) compliance, and regain distribution lost due to supply issues
- Identify opportunities for new distribution/programs at the retail level to drive sales through our distributors
Recipe for Success:
- Must have a Reliable Car
- Minimum High School diploma/GED
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life Insurance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- $20.00 Per Hour (20 to 25 Hours per Pay period)
- Day Shift
- Monday - Friday
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- On the Road
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Account executive. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.