Join a Team That Delivers
Burdette Beckman Inc.(BBI) is a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are You Ready to Join Our Dynamic Team?
The objective of the Data Analyst is to enhance sales analytics by conducting research, analyzing data, collaborating with leaders, and offering actionable insights. Responsibilities include report generation, impactful presentations, establishing KPIs, and structuring large datasets for improved business processes.
The ideal candidate will bring five or more years of consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales experience, calling on headquarters category buyers for a super-regional or national chain account. They will have experience building a strategic annual plan, as well as demonstrating the use of syndicated data in a solution-selling environment.
At BBI, our team strongly focuses on fostering great connections, both among team members and with our clients and customers.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends to derive proficient sales analytics for sales teams on key business issues
- Collaborate with executives and leaders to understand business needs and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams conducting research and providing insights for decision-making
- Generate and maintain reports, including business requirements, process flows, and user stories for internal/external stakeholders
- Create presentations based on findings and recommendations, utilizing visualized data through graphs and infographics.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of decisions and develop strategies to enhance processes.
- Structure large data sets for actionable insights, collaborating with associates for knowledgeable sales strategies.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Recipe for Success (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field or 5 years experience in Industry
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using analytics tools such as Visio and Vaticinate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- 3+ years of related experience, ideally in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG), food industry, or broker environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid company holidays
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Data Analyst. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.