As a Key Account Manager- Club, you will use your strong sales skills to manage relationships and create new opportunities effectively. We focus on great relationships - both with each other and our customers. This position is remote- candidate can be anywhere in the US within commuting distance to a major airport.
Here is a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
· Championing new business and negotiating terms with customers/manufacturers to achieve results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships and increased revenue.
· Achieving sales plan within trade spending budget, attaining distribution objectives, developing and executing the strategic channel plan, and creating tactics to meet objectives and ideally exceed objectives.
· Setting revenue expectations, forecasting, reporting information, achievements, and issues.
· Building rapport with key buyers, senior management, the customer, and manufacturer partners.
· Developing and presenting quality presentations at the customer and manufacturer levels.
Recipe for Success:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Finance or related area of study
· Minimum of 5 years of direct sales and account management expertise in the club/mass channel with Costco’s headquarters and regional levels.
· Previous experience working with Costco buyers and their sales process with the ability to develop a strategy in sync with their category goals with a proven ability to win new business.
· Experience working with snack/confectionary manufacturers or other CPG categories is preferred.
· Ability to travel approximately 30% for business meetings and trade shows.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Skilled at interpreting CPG-related data and linking it to strategic goals.
· Self-starter with strong interpersonal, organization, negotiation, and project management skills.
· Problem solver with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills with the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
BBI offers a comprehensive health & benefits package, bonus, and paid time off. Learn more about us at: www.bbiteam.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Key Account Manager. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.