Join a Team That Delivers
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
As a Key Account Manager- Club, you will use your strong sales skills to effectively manage relationships and create new opportunities. We focus on great relationships - both with each other and our customers. This position is remote- the candidate can be anywhere in the US within commuting distance of a major airport.
Here is a Taste of What You'll be Doing:
· Championing new business and negotiating terms with customers/manufacturers to achieve results that provide the basis for ongoing solid relationships and increased revenue.
· Achieving sales plan within the trade spending budget, attaining distribution objectives, developing and executing the strategic channel plan, and creating tactics to meet objectives and ideally exceed objectives.
· Setting revenue expectations, forecasting, reporting information, achievements, and issues.
· Building rapport with key buyers, senior management, the customer, and manufacturer partners.
· Developing and presenting quality presentations at the customer and manufacturer levels.
Recipe for Success:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Finance, or a related area of study
· Minimum of 5 years of direct sales and account management expertise in the club/mass channel with Costco’s headquarters and regional levels.
· Previous experience working with Costco buyers and their sales process with the ability to develop a strategy in sync with their category goals and proven ability to win new business.
· Experience working with snack/confectionary manufacturers or other CPG categories is preferred.
· Ability to travel approximately 30% for business meetings and trade shows.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Skilled at interpreting CPG-related data and linking it to strategic goals.
· Self-starter with strong interpersonal, organization, negotiation, and project management skills.
· Problem solver with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills with the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid company holidays
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
- Up to 25% travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Key Account Manager. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.