Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The role of the Customer Service/Order Entry Representative is to provide excellent service as the primary liaison between snack/confection manufacturers and their customers to ensure orders are processed accurately and timely.
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum High School diploma/GED
- Minimum of one (1) year performing administrative assistant tasks in an office environment
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Submitting orders/ confirmations
- Talking to the customers if they have questions concerning their orders or pricing
- Maintain communications between manufacturer and customer
- Invoice requests, order inquiries, revisions, etc.
- Requesting invoices for customers
- Follow up on orders
- Communicating pricing to the customers
- Talking to the Sales Team on orders, issues, and concerns
- Talking to the manufacturers on orders and deliveries to the customers
- Manufacturers deductions
- Copies for the Sales Team when needed
- Tracking orders
- Ordering samples when needed
This is an in-office position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Customer Service Specialist. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning about you!