Seeking an energetic and efficient Customer Service guru for our team! The primary role of the Customer Service Representative is to provide excellent service as the liaison between manufacturers and customers. It is representatives’ job to communicate effectively, remain calm under pressure, and manage customer queries. They must also ensure that all orders are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for cultivating a rapport that enables a thorough understanding of needs, expectations, and requirements with customers. This relationship is vital in order to achieve customer goals and superior service.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Process orders and new item forms, review, and update pricing with laser focus on customer needs.
- Provide effective and proactive communication to customers regarding order information like unit prices, confirmations, shipping dates, and any anticipated changes/delays/cuts.
- Resolve any issues customers may encounter by employing a patient, solution-based approach.
- Monitor, manage, and act on customers’ schedules, ensuring order requests and service level agreements are consistently met.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven sales setting, preferably within an order entry, sales, or call center environment.
- Strong computer skills required, especially advanced proficient ability in Microsoft Excel. Experience with MCS or other order entry/CRM software, Docuware are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as a positive and personable attitude.
- Professionalism and ability to multitask effectively.