Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy and long-term growth, with a strong focus on giving back. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about. Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The role of the Customer Service/Order Entry Representative is to provide excellent service as the primary liaison between snack/confection manufacturers and their customers to ensure orders are processed accurately and timely.
Recipe for Success:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service Experience in a fast-paced sales support or order entry environment
- Prior work experience within a CPG (Consumer Packaged Good) broker or other food products is desirable.
- Strong computer skills are a must, including Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience with MCS or other order-entry/CRM software, Docuware are assets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability.
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Connecting with assigned Customers and build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations, and requirements to achieve Customer goals and high service levels.
- Processing orders via MCS, review update pricing, with a laser focus on customer needs.
- Providing effective and proactive communication to customer regarding order information, such as unit prices, confirmations, shipping dates, changes, and any anticipated delays/cuts.
- Verifying customer and order information for accuracy, checking it against previously obtained information, as necessary.
- Resolving any issues taking a solution-oriented approach escalating to Customer Service Supervisor/Manager as needed
- Establishing and cultivating appropriate rapport with Account Executives to achieve Customer expectations while minimizing customer issues.
- Managing the customers scheduled and demand order requests ensuring service level agreements are consistently met.
***This is an in-office position. We are following all CDC and local guidance.***
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Customer Service/Order Entry Representative. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to learning about you!