Join a Team That Delivers
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Burdette Beckman Inc. (BBI), Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. They will be expected to follow the order process from purchase order receipt through delivery, manage deductions and the deduction dispute process, manage tracking spreadsheets, and provide follow-up for multiple vendors. The successful candidate will have solid time management skills, be detail-oriented, and be personable with strong communication skills. Great office environment with a solid team atmosphere.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Processing EDI orders and making sure orders are updated in MCS (Will train)
- Assisting Salespeople in printing and making books for presentations
- Trade Management, entering TPMs in our Manufacturer’s systems. (Will train)
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate necessary supplies.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring everyone is current with necessary company news and information.
- Maintain accurate and updated records with tracking databases for follow-through.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all customer inquiries, questions, and/or concerns.
- Effective communication with customers
- Administrative/Office support or customer service experience – 1 year
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or related spreadsheet software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong data entry skills
- 8-hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- In person - Monroe, NC 28110: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays (10 days)
- Vision insurance
- Referral Program
Supplemental pay types
- Bonus pay
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Administrative Assistant. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.