Join a Team That Delivers
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The objective of the Accounts Receivable Associate is to create a relationship and interact with our clients to ascertain backup/payment information to post commission checks or ACHs received.
Recipe for Success:
- Energetic, assertive, and charismatic
- Ambitious and driven
- Great communicator, both verbally and written
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients and achieving targets is essential
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Data Entry
- Team player
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review and log checks and ACH payments daily
- Research missing orders and invoices from commission statements as well as deductions being taken
- Contact the client to obtain missing invoices via email, phone, and proper deduction backup
- Track checks received daily to keep the 30-day rule.
- Run paid and unpaid reports to ensure all sales/customers are captured monthly
- Communicate with the manager regarding workload if/when necessary
- Organizational skills: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial concepts: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid company holidays
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hollywood, FL 33021: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Accounts Receivable Associate. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.