Come Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The role of the Accounts Receivable Associate is to create a relationship and interact with our clients to be able to ascertain back up/payment information to properly post commission checks or ACHs received.
Recipe for Success:
- Energetic, assertive, and charismatic
- Ambitious and driven
- Great communicator both verbally and written
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients and achieving targets is essential
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Data Entry
- Team player
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review and log checks and ACH payments daily
- Research missing orders and invoices from commission statements as well as deductions being taken
- Contact the client to obtain missing invoices via email, phone, and proper deduction backup
- Track checks received daily to keep the 30-day rule.
- Run paid and unpaid reports to ensure all sales/customers are captured monthly
- Communicate with the manager regarding workload if/when necessary
Experience: (1) year experience working with Accounts Receivable