As an Accounting Assistant/TPM, you will conduct administrative tasks to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth. You will support the sales process by providing excellent service, which will cultivate and promote profitable relationships with our clients.
- Plan management including entering sales plans, bill backs, off-invoice, lump sum, rebates, markdowns, spoilage, damages, slotting, new store allowances, and processing deductions and credits
- Processing check and sample requests
- Effectively work with Account Executives (sales) and Clients (manufacturers) via phone and email.
- Assist with tradeshows and provide sales support as needed
- Minimum high school diploma. BA degree preferred in related area of study (ideally business, accounting, or marketing)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (prior experience in a sales support, order entry, accounting-related role)
- Prior work experience in the food, foodservice, CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry or with a distributor wholesaler or broker is an asset.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Computer savvy, including strong keyboarding and Microsoft Office including Outlook and intermediate Excel (must be able to work with existing spreadsheets, create new spreadsheets with basic formulas)
- Comfortable working with data, data entry, and numbers
- Experience with MCS/order entry management systems and client portals is an asset.
- Service-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills- will need to speak with clients and be able to draft professional email correspondence.
- Can-do attitude exhibiting a high level of professionalism and personal accountability
- Proven ability multi-task, work on projects, and meet deadlines.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package and paid time off. Learn more about us at: www.bbiteam.com.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Accounting Assistant/TPM. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.