Looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Account Executive who identifies areas of opportunity and converts them into long-term relationships. Candidates should exhibit a strong understanding of products, retailers, market trends, and industry resources. We are seeking a team player who greets challenges with a positive attitude.
All candidates should have exceptional communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills. Additionally, you will need stellar experience with planning, strategic decision-making, creating and managing budgets, and leading sales efforts.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain consistent call cycle of all Vending customers within designated territory
- Communicate and educate Vending Operators about manufacturer’s items and programs and identifying new opportunities with those Operators
- Possess the ability to make professional presentations
- Call on as many operators possible, average at least 10 per week, strive to add 2-3 new customers per quarter by reviewing Third Party sales reports
- Manage and execute follow-up with Vending Operators in a timely fashion after all sales calls
- Build and maintain positive relationships with assigned Operators and the Distributors
- Maximize sales; regularly work all promotions, secure pre-book orders on existing and new items
- Knowing your operators’ business inside and out and the Key personnel involved with their business
- Logging all call activity into Salesforce.com by weekend
- Analyze business trend and identify opportunities. Develop plan of actions to improve sales.
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Candidates should be located in the Denver, CO or Seattle, WA area
- Previous experience working with Vending operators is an asset
- Establish and maintain personally challenging goals and exert an effort towards mastering tasks
- Dependable, and consistently fulfill obligations.
- Cooperation and collaboration are key as well as attention to detail
- Work with others to support marketing initiatives.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and a strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to adapt to a variety of people.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Account Executive. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.