As an Account Executive, you will use your stellar sales skills to manage relationships and create new opportunities effectively. We focus on great relationships - both with each other and our customers.
Here’s a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing and developing sales within non-traditional accounts in an assigned territory at the corporate level while also building relationships directly and indirectly among our broad portfolio of manufacturers and distributors.
- Achieving sales plan within a trade spending budget, attaining distribution objectives, developing and executing the strategic channel plan, and creating tactics to meet assigned objectives.
- Analyzing and formulating customer-specific business action plans to address problems and maximize opportunities.
- Setting revenue expectations, forecasting, reporting information, achievements, and issues.
- Building rapport with key buyers and senior management with the customer and manufacturer partners.
- Negotiating business terms with customers/manufacturers to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships and increased revenue.
- Developing and presenting quality presentations at the customer and manufacturer levels.
Recipe for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of account management and sales experience ideally in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) (with snack/confectionary products a plus) or Food and Beverage industry. Sales experience with farm/ranch supply and small format/independent hardware retailers is an asset.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and basic-intermediate Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proven ability to extract information and insight from raw data and link it to strategic goals.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Problem solver with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt to various people.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, bonus, and paid time off. Learn more about us at: www.bbiteam.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the Account Executive. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.