Join a Team That Delivers!
We are a national candy/snack sales agency with a legacy of over 60 years. At BBI, our mission is to deliver innovative solutions centered on short-term strategy, long-term growth, and unique capabilities in omni-channel and traditional segments. We strive to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work, and a sense of family defines our culture.
BBI provides many employee-engaging activities, including sponsoring participation in various charity walks/runs, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays, employee lunches, and recognition programs.
We offer a comprehensive health & benefits package, including paid time off. To learn more about who we are, our vision, mission, and values, check out: www.bbiteam.com/about.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
The role of the Account Executive is to develop and manage mutually beneficial customer relationships to sell our client’s brands. You’ll manage an existing business portfolio and generate increased sales and new opportunities. On our team, we focus on great relationships – with each other and our clients and customers. This is an office-based position in our Telesales office.
Recipe for Success:
- Previous related inside sales/telesales experience is a plus, ideally in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry, food industry, or broker environment.
- BA/BS Degree preferred OR high school diploma/GED plus significant related experience.
- Time management, being self-motivated, and disciplined.
- Being a driven sales professional with a strong desire to sell over the phone
- It is being able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment successfully.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, at an intermediate to advanced level. Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM is preferred.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and written communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work the Inside Sales Representative performs. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Here's a Taste of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Achieve profitable sales growth through the successful management of customers and their retailers/distributors/suppliers
- Conduct regular calls for upselling, the introduction of new products, and account maintenance
- Process incoming orders and other account management duties
- Prepare sales reports and business reviews
- Report activity in Salesforce.com to track calls, sales volume, and account details
A Typical Day
- 90% inbound calls
- 10% outbound calls
- Data entry of orders
- Entering unsaleable/credits
- Contacting new stores regarding the Telesales ordering process
An entry-level position, though previous related inside sales/telesales experience, ideally in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry, food industry, or broker environment, is a plus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid company holidays
- Vision Insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Appleton, WI 54911: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Burdette Beckmann Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.