Looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Account Executive who identifies areas of opportunity and converts them into long-term relationships. Candidates should exhibit a strong understanding of products, retailers, market trends, and industry resources. We are seeking a team player who greets challenges with a positive attitude.
All candidates should have exceptional communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills. Additionally, you will need stellar experience with planning, strategic decision-making, creating and managing budgets, and leading sales efforts.
- 10+ years of related sales experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) or a broker environment, including experience with grocery accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Residence in North or South Carolina with proximity to Charlotte.
- Ability to develop, present, and execute customer plans.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as in trade management systems and Nielson data.
- Excellent negotiating skills, as well as proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Comfortable with client interface and interactions with all levels of leadership.
- Track record of sales success.